Thursday, June 16, 2011

Work Log: Thurs, June 16

9:00
Arrived 8:25
I'm working on the fibonacci sequence generator.
Web2teach is down and my app is having a mysterious syntax error.
Investigate other apps?
10:00
Still working on the zoo.  Should I centralize it?
11:00
Zoo's fibonacci generator is done! It was missing a paren.
Next I will work on the DAL, for the long-term project of putting CheckItOut on Google App Engine.
12:00
Learning to work with the DAL, writing a roll records system.
1:00
Still working on the roll system -- it's not writing to the database, or my query is wrong.
2:00
Working on the roll system -- it is extremely difficult to learn how to work with the DAL.  Learning is difficult; the web2py book does not have references to good, detailed information on how to use introduced tools.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home